9/22/14 – 5:29 A.M.
The Putnam County Health Department will start offering flu shots this week. The agency will hold the first walk-in clinic Friday. Shots will be given at the Health Department in Ottawa from 9 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. and from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Putnam County residents may not have to pay anything at the time of service because the health department is billing most major insurance companies for the vaccine now. There is also a limited amount of free vaccines for those who can not afford it.
Clinics will be held in several locations over the next month.
• Friday, Sept. 26, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Health Department, 256 Williamstown Road, Ottawa.
Read More →
• Sept. 29, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Ottawa Senior Center.
• Oct. 2, noon to 5 p.m. at the health department as a drive-through clinic only for those with special needs.
• Oct. 3, 9 a.m. to noon at Columbus Grove VFW.
• Oct. 3, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Pandora First National Bank.
• Oct. 10, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Meadows of Leipsic with a presentation about adult immunizations starting at 9:30 a.m.
• Oct. 11, 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Kiwanis Health Fair at Ottawa-Glandorf High School.
• Oct. 16, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Meadows of Kalida.