2/6/14 – 7:17 A.M.
Residents of a Seneca County village were evacuated from their homes Wednesday night following a gas leak. The Advertiser-Tribune reports McCutchenville firefighters went door-to-door on the southwest side of town to warn people of the danger.
The report indicates the leak came from the Clark Gas Station on State Route 53. Gas entered the storm water system, causing vapors to rise into homes in the area. Most of the displaced residents found places to stay, and one family was put up at a Tiffin motel.
Crews began cleaning up the spill Wednesday night.
MORE: Advertiser-Tribuneby Read More →