Kevin Mazur/WireImage(LOS ANGELES) — Drake took some playful jabs at Macklemore and Iggy Azalea as host of the ESPYS award show on Wednesday night.

During one segment of the ESPN ceremony, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, Drake performed a song titled “Honorable Mention” — a tribute to athletes who have failed to win a championship.

Singing to Oklahoma City Thunder basketball player Kevin Durant, Drake quipped, “I know you understand real talent doesn’t always win championships, like real music doesn’t always win Grammys.” A photo of Macklemore with a Grammy in hand was then shown on a screen behind Drake.

After Macklemore won a bunch of Grammys earlier this year, and then sent a text message to Kendrick Lamar apologizing for his victories, Drake told Rolling Stone that Macklemore’s gesture felt “cheap” and not “genuine.”

Later in “Honorable Mention,” Drake gave a shout-out to Iggy Azalea and her boyfriend, Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Nick Young, calling them a “poor man’s Jay and B,” referring to Jay Z and Beyoncé.

He followed “Honorable Mention” with a song titled “Side Pieces,” about athletes’ activities with women on the road. He was joined by Brian McKnight for that one.

Drake closed the segment with a song that sampled an interview with embattled Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling in which Sterling declared he’s not a racist.

Drake’s enemy-turned-friend, Chris Brown, popped up during a sketch in which Drizzy was “feuding” with basketball star Blake Griffin via a series of practical jokes. As Drake was set to undergo an appendectomy, it was revealed that Chris and Blake would be the ones operating on him. They also pretended to tie up Drake so they could take over ESPY hosting duties.

Drake kicked off the ESPYS with a funny monologue in which he riffed on Sterling, LeBron James returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Washington Redskins team nickname controversy, among other sports topics.

ABC News | ABC Sports News

Follow @ABCNewsRadio

Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage(NEW YORK) — Kevin McEnroe, son of tennis icon John McEnroe and actress Tatum O’Neal, was arrested Tuesday night in New York City for alleged possession of cocaine.

He was busted in the East Village section of Manhattan during what police said was a cocaine deal, when they allegedly observed the 27-year-old buying drugs after 11:20 p.m.

Police said he was in possession of six clear bags of cocaine, a muscle relaxant, 20 white oxycodone pills and 10 unidentified orange pills.

The police charged him with possession of a controlled substance and he will be arraigned Wednesday in a lower Manhattan court.

O’Neal, who agreed to enter a treatment program in 2008 after her arrest on misdemeanor criminal possession, had called the cops after she was looking for her son.

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

Andrew Southam/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank(LOS ANGELES) — Jillian Michaels wanted to be clear about one thing after she recently announced she’d be leaving The Biggest Loser.

“I don’t want fans to think I feel like I’m too big for the show or that I’m seeking greener pastures. I’m so grateful to the show and so sad to leave,” she told People magazine. “There were some fundamental differences [with the show's producers] that have existed for a while.”

Michaels, 40, said people were starting to see her as a villain.

“In the beginning of the show it was tough love. You saw the tough, and you saw the love,” she said of how things had changed over time.

More recently, she said, “You saw none of the relationships, none of the bonds that I build with my clients…millions of people have this warped negative perception of me.”

In fact, people started to judge her home life with her partner and children — son, Phoenix, 2, and daughter Lukensia, 4.

She said someone actually commented “about what kind of mom I must be.”

Another person even brought her daughter into it, saying directly to her: “I know who your mom is — she’s a cheater. I saw it on TV.”

After last season’s winner and the show were both criticized for health concerns, Michaels said, “I had to take a hard look at my work. I came to the conclusion that moving forward, I need to be able to have an impact on the outcome of what I do.”

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

Andrew Southam/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank(LOS ANGELES) — Jillian Michaels wanted to be clear about one thing after she recently announced she’d be leaving The Biggest Loser.

“I don’t want fans to think I feel like I’m too big for the show or that I’m seeking greener pastures. I’m so grateful to the show and so sad to leave,” she told People magazine. “There were some fundamental differences [with the show's producers] that have existed for a while.”

Michaels, 40, said people were starting to see her as a villain.

“In the beginning of the show it was tough love. You saw the tough, and you saw the love,” she said of how things had changed over time.

More recently, she said, “You saw none of the relationships, none of the bonds that I build with my clients…millions of people have this warped negative perception of me.”

In fact, people started to judge her home life with her partner and children — son, Phoenix, 2, and daughter Lukensia, 4.

She said someone actually commented “about what kind of mom I must be.”

Another person even brought her daughter into it, saying directly to her: “I know who your mom is — she’s a cheater. I saw it on TV.”

After last season’s winner and the show were both criticized for health concerns, Michaels said, “I had to take a hard look at my work. I came to the conclusion that moving forward, I need to be able to have an impact on the outcome of what I do.”

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

ABC/Rick Rowell(NEW YORK) — Jennifer Aniston just launched her new fragrance “J by Jennifer Aniston.”

The Friends star spoke to People magazine on what fans can expect from the new scent.

“My debut fragrance is a clean, feminine perfume. It reminds me of the way you smell when you just arrive at the beach: fresh, with a touch of sunblock and sand,” Aniston said.

She continued, “This new fragrance is its complement. It has a hint of that salty sea smell that reminds me of a day spent in the ocean. It’s relaxed and refreshing.”

Aside from fragrances, Aniston was also recently named spokeswoman for Living Proof hair products.

Aniston, 45, told ABC News in May that she’s “all about a low-maintenance approach,” which includes only washing her hair every other day or every three days. Living Proof helps her with that.

She added that her hair hasn’t always been stunning and easy to deal with, the way it is now. “It’s funny and entertaining in a way and it’s of course very flattering to say the least,” Aniston told ABC. “But I always have such a chuckle when I hear people saying I have great hair because as a kid it was always a challenge.”

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

NBC Universal(MIAMI) — Samantha DeBianchi is not only the founder of DeBianchi Real Estate, one of the top real estate firms in Florida, but she’s also the first woman to be featured on Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing franchise.

The current star of Million Dollar Listing Miami tells ABC News Radio it’s not easy being the first woman to step into the fray, especially in such a male-dominated field.

“I’ve been called all kinds of different things and I think when people say, ‘Oh, she’s a b***h,’ it’s funny because a man is strong and…people respect that. When a female is strong, it’s like, ‘That girl’s a b***h,'” she explains. “And I just think it’s so ironic. And so I play up that and I say, ‘You know what? I am a b***h then,’ and I’m happy to be one because I’m very good at what I do.”

Million Dollar Listing has touched down in three cities — New York, Los Angeles and now Miami. DeBianchi says she doesn’t know why it took so long to tap a woman for the show, but she thinks she knows why she was chosen for the Miami spin-off.

“I’m not your typical female realtor. I’m very tough. I’m very strong,” she says. “You know, I’m very straightforward and I think I bring something different to the table and I’m just as tough as the guys.”

Find out just how tough DeBianchi is when Million Dollar Listing Miami airs on Bravo Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

NBC(NEW YORK) — Two more Saturday Night Live stars have been shown the door.

Noël Wells and John Milhiser, both of whom were added to the cast prior to last season, will not return to the NBC sketch-comedy series in the fall, according to Deadline.com.

During her stint on SNL, Wells performed impersonations of Zooey Deschanel, Lena Dunham and Emma Stone, among other celebrities.

Milhiser’s appearances on the show were infrequent.

The report comes on the heels of another SNL cast member, Brooks Wheelan, announcing on Twitter this week that he’s been fired.

Wells, Milhiser and Wheelan were three of six cast members who joined the show before the start of the 2013-2014 season.

Nasim Pedrad is likely also moving on from SNL, since she is starring in the new Fox comedy Mulaney.

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

Jason Merritt/FilmMagic(LOS ANGELES) — Brody Jenner insists he’s on good terms with his stepsister, Kim Kardashian, even though he didn’t attend her wedding.

Jenner raised suspicions of a possible fight between the two when he didn’t show up for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star’s wedding to Kanye West in Europe back in May.

At the 9th Annual All-Star Celebrity Kick-Off Party in Los Angeles on Monday, Jenner told People magazine, “Not going to Kim’s wedding was not me trying to diss her and Kanye.”

Brody cited a previous engagement as the reason, explaining, “I simply had a very last-minute thing. They didn’t want to let people know about their wedding early in advance, and I had already booked gigs in Chicago and some other places, so I was already working.”

The 30-year-old reality TV star also denies stories that Kim didn’t invite his girlfriend Kaitlyn to the wedding. “Of course Kim would let me bring my girlfriend if I wanted to,” he tells the magazine, adding, “I’m her brother — it’s her wedding. I am allowed to bring someone if I want to.”

While Jenner missed Kim and Kanye’s affair, he did make the wedding of Kim’s ex-boyfriend, football player Reggie Bush, in San Diego, California, this past Saturday.

“I’ve been friends with Reggie for a very long time,” Brody explains. “I really love him and he’s one of my favorite people on this entire planet. I got to have a really close relationship with him through him and Kim being together.”

Jenner’s taking all the feuding rumors in stride. “The only opinion that matters in this situation is Kim’s, and me and her are good,” he declares, adding, “She is incredible.”

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

Jason Merritt/FilmMagic(LOS ANGELES) — Brody Jenner insists he’s on good terms with his stepsister, Kim Kardashian, even though he didn’t attend her wedding.

Jenner raised suspicions of a possible fight between the two when he didn’t show up for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star’s wedding to Kanye West in Europe back in May.

At the 9th Annual All-Star Celebrity Kick-Off Party in Los Angeles on Monday, Jenner told People magazine, “Not going to Kim’s wedding was not me trying to diss her and Kanye.”

Brody cited a previous engagement as the reason, explaining, “I simply had a very last-minute thing. They didn’t want to let people know about their wedding early in advance, and I had already booked gigs in Chicago and some other places, so I was already working.”

The 30-year-old reality TV star also denies stories that Kim didn’t invite his girlfriend Kaitlyn to the wedding. “Of course Kim would let me bring my girlfriend if I wanted to,” he tells the magazine, adding, “I’m her brother — it’s her wedding. I am allowed to bring someone if I want to.”

While Jenner missed Kim and Kanye’s affair, he did make the wedding of Kim’s ex-boyfriend, football player Reggie Bush, in San Diego, California, this past Saturday.

“I’ve been friends with Reggie for a very long time,” Brody explains. “I really love him and he’s one of my favorite people on this entire planet. I got to have a really close relationship with him through him and Kim being together.”

Jenner’s taking all the feuding rumors in stride. “The only opinion that matters in this situation is Kim’s, and me and her are good,” he declares, adding, “She is incredible.”

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →

NBC Universal(MIAMI) — Samantha DeBianchi is not only the founder of DeBianchi Real Estate, one of the top real estate firms in Florida, but she’s also the first woman to be featured on Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing franchise.

The current star of Million Dollar Listing Miami tells ABC News Radio it’s not easy being the first woman to step into the fray, especially in such a male-dominated field.

“I’ve been called all kinds of different things and I think when people say, ‘Oh, she’s a b***h,’ it’s funny because a man is strong and…people respect that. When a female is strong, it’s like, ‘That girl’s a b***h,'” she explains. “And I just think it’s so ironic. And so I play up that and I say, ‘You know what? I am a b***h then,’ and I’m happy to be one because I’m very good at what I do.”

Million Dollar Listing has touched down in three cities — New York, Los Angeles and now Miami. DeBianchi says she doesn’t know why it took so long to tap a woman for the show, but she thinks she knows why she was chosen for the Miami spin-off.

“I’m not your typical female realtor. I’m very tough. I’m very strong,” she says. “You know, I’m very straightforward and I think I bring something different to the table and I’m just as tough as the guys.”

Find out just how tough DeBianchi is when Million Dollar Listing Miami airs on Bravo Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Read More →