5/16/14 – 5:10 A.M.
Businesses in our area were recognized for their commitment to safety Thursday. The 68th annual Hancock County Safety Council Awards were held at the Findlay Country Club. More than 40 businesses were honored. That included 14 businesses with at least 500,000 hours worked and at least six months without a lost-time injury.
Businesses that went an entire year without a lost-time injury or illness were awarded the 100% Award.
You can see a list of the award winners on our website.
500,000 hours worked and at least six months without a lost-time injury:
• ADS/Hancor-South Plant, 1,193,170 hours worked.
• Ball Metal Container Group, 1,349,633 hours worked.
• Dow Chemical Co., 2,769,990 hours.
• Findlay City Schools, 2,207,887 hours.
• Findlay Country Club, 671,338 hours.
• Findlay Warehousing Co., 508,790 hours.
• Fresh Encounter, 814,109 hours.
• G.S.W. Manufacturing, 1,001,968 hours.
• Magnesium Elektron North America, 709,573 hours.
• Marathon Petroleum Corp., office, 20,286,030 hours.
• Nissin Brake Ohio, 2,602,488 hours.
• Roki-America Co., 1,403,730 hours.
• Upper Sandusky Village Schools, 607,976 hours.
• Wyandot Memorial Hospital, 506,265 hours.
Read More →
ACI Construction Co.; AMRI Findlay; Charles Construction Services; City Dry Cleaning; City Uniforms and Linen; Custom Staffing-Findlay; Ennis Inc.; Findlay Products Corp.; Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce; Friends Business Source; G2 Revolution; Great Scot; Good Samaritan of Arlington; H&O Services; Hancock County Agency on Aging; Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative; HG Handling Co.; Hyway Trucking Co.; Kirk Bros.; Kirk Bros. Masonry; Legacy Farmers Co-op; Liberty-Benton Schools; Marathon Petroleum Corp., aviation; Pride Transportation Co.; Primrose Retirement Community; Prism Propane; RCM Architects; Doepker Group; TJD Industrial Cleaning & Maintenance; Village of North Baltimore; and Wood County Hospital.