Personal information collection
The Findlay Publishing Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of Findlay Publishing Company websites.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with Findlay Publishing Company websites.
- Information about transactions carried out over the Findlay Publishing Company websites including the purchase of goods and services offered by the Findlay Publishing Company.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to Findlay Publishing Company website services, including registering to receive text messages and email alerts.
- Other information that you voluntarily send to Findlay Publishing Company websites.
Using personal information
The Findlay Publishing Company may use your personal information to:
- Help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our web sites.
- Personalize the websites for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information you voluntarily submit on the Findlay Publishing Company websites for publication.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications with the choice to opt-in or opt-out.
- Verify the authenticity of the information or comments you submit for publication.
Where The Findlay Publishing Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Findlay Publishing Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Findlay Publishing Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
Findlay Publishing Company websites contain links to other websites. The Findlay Publishing Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Findlay Publishing Company
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Online Privacy, The Findlay Publishing Company, PO Box 609, Findlay, Ohio 45839