10/25/16 – 5:32 A.M.
A free downtown shuttle will be available in Findlay Friday night. Downtown Coordinator Carla Treadway says the trial run will help find out if there is a need for shuttle service in the downtown area. The shuttle will take 15 minutes to make a loop around several blocks, making 10 stops along the way. The service will run from 5:30 p.m. until midnight.
We have a list of the stops on our website.
The Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development is partnering with Hancock Area Transportation, or HATS, on the effort. The service will cost $46 an hour to operate. Treadway says she hopes to attract sponsors to the service to keep it going.
• The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts.
Read More →
• North Main Street at Front Street.
• In front of the Hancock County Courthouse.
• South Main Street at Sandusky Street.
• South Main Street at Hardin Street, across from Marathon Petroleum Corp. headquarters.
• East Crawford Street parking garage.
• East Sandusky Street, between South Main and Beech streets.
• South Main Street between East Main Cross and East Crawford streets.
• Main Street at Main Cross Street.
• Findlay Inn and Conference Center, on East Main Cross Street.