Findlay Fire Recommends Having A Carbon Monoxide Detector

01/18/18 – 4:54 P.M.

You’ll hear more about carbon monoxide poisoning during the winter months. Findlay Fire Inspector Kevin Shinise said that’s because more appliances are running.

Kevin Shinise

Shinise said that it is important to have a carbon monoxide detector. Unlike other gas leaks, carbon monoxide is harder to detect.


Kevin Shinise

Shinise said that you should check to make sure your detector is working at least once a year. You should replace it twice a year.