12/27/17 – 5:28 A.M.
A Tuesday Fire damaged a home on Vincent Street in Findlay. The Courier reports that the firefighters got the call a little before 6 a.m. and responded to the fire at 1065 Vincent Street. The fire department reported there was heavy smoke coming from a bedroom in the home.
Two residents escaped the flames. Firefighters managed to keep the fire contained to one bedroom. The rest of the house suffered minimal smoke damage.
The investigation continues but an electrical heater is being looked at as a possible cause of the fire.