8/2/18 – 5:19 A.M.
Fire damaged a Findlay apartment Wednesday. Firefighters responded to 330 Sterling Hill Drive around 4:50 p.m. They were able to help a woman out of the apartment when they arrived. A 10-year-old and a 12-year-old were already outside of the building.
Investigators say a child playing with a lighter sparked the blaze in the apartment’s garage. The flames did $10,000 worth of damage. The fire department says there were no injuries.
The Red Cross is helping the family with temporary housing, food, and clothing.